When should I call the dentist after having dental bonding?

You should call your dentist after dental bonding if you experience any pain or discomfort. You should also contact your dentist if the resin becomes chipped or the filling becomes loose.

Continue Learning about Dental Bonding

What are the alternatives to having dental bonding?
The alternatives to dental bonding depend on what you want the bonding for. If you are consideri...
Will having dental bonding effect the appearance of my teeth?
Dental bonding will improve the appearance of your teeth by covering or improving a flaw, such a...
How can I reduce my risk of complications after having dental bonding?
Complications from dental bonding are rare. You can avoid chipping the bonding material by refra...
What are the risks of having dental bonding?
While every dental procedure comes with the risk of infection, there are few risks associated wi...