When is the best time of day to moisturize?

The best time to moisturize is after you get out of the bath or shower, while your skin is still wet. Doing so will allow your skin to retain the extra water, especially if your moisturizer contains an occlusive agent.

Continue Learning about Daily Skin Care

Americans Are Still Tanning Indoors—Here’s Why It’s So Bad for Your Health
In the summer, many people love basking in the sun and soaking up some rays, but to get that sun-kissed glow during the cooler months, some are still ...
What are alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta hydroxy acids (BHAs)?
Alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acids both smooth skin’s outer surface and speed up cell turnov...
What can I do to correct uneven skin tone or discoloration on my face?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
To correct uneven skin tone or discoloration on your face, there are both OTC and prescription solut...
How Should I Care for My Skin During Pregnancy?