What is combination skin?

Combination skin appears dry in some areas and oily in others. Usually, this type of skin is oily in the so-called "T zone" -- the area comprising the forehead, nose, and chin -- while dry everywhere else. People with combination skin may need to use different products on oily and dry areas to manage both skin types.

Continue Learning about Daily Skin Care

What do clay masks do to my skin?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
Clay masks don't actually absorb or "soak up" oil, and they can't really "purify" and "detoxify" you...
What are alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta hydroxy acids (BHAs)?
Alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acids both smooth skin’s outer surface and speed up cell turnov...
What Can I Do to Fight the Aging of the Skin Around My Eyes?
Why Is the Use of Sunscreen More Imperative Than Ever for Healthy Skin?