What is Allumera cream?

Jeanine B. Downie, MD
Dermatology
Allumera is the first noninvasive photodynamic cream that can even out skin tone and improve texture. You need to avoid the sun for two days after having the cream applied by your doctor, so plan accordingly. Pore size is reported to decrease in 44% of patients after three treatments.

Continue Learning about Daily Skin Care

What You Should Know Before Getting a Tattoo
At the beginning of The Hangover 2, Stu wakes up with a tattoo on his face that’s identical to Mike Tyson’s. The film was almost held from theaters wh...
Why is proper skin care important?
Diana K. Blythe, MDDiana K. Blythe, MD
Proper skin care is important because our skin is the largest barrier against infection that we have...
How should I care for my skin at night?
Your routine at night will take a minute longer than in the morning, because now you’ve got your mak...
How Can Exfoliating My Skin Keep It Healthy?