What are two essentials for daily skin care?

Mild cleansing and protecting your skin are two essentials for its daily care. Use a non-drying, mild cleanser in the morning and evening, and apply a moisturizer with SPF 15 or greater before you leave for the day.

Continue Learning about Daily Skin Care

How do lubricants, moisturizers and repairing products differ?
These terms are usually used to describe various cosmetic moisturizing agents, though they have litt...
What is combination skin?
Combination skin appears dry in some areas and oily in others. Usually, this type of skin is oily in...
If I have a Pitta body type, how should I take care of my skin?
Kulreet Chaudhary, MDKulreet Chaudhary, MD
Pitta skin types need to stay cool. Their skin tends to burn easily and they are more sensitive to s...
How are peptides used to treat skin?
Ben KaminskyBen Kaminsky
Peptides have anti-inflammatory properties and are used in the treatment of skin wounds and as s...