What are two essentials for daily skin care?

Mild cleansing and protecting your skin are two essentials for its daily care. Use a non-drying, mild cleanser in the morning and evening, and apply a moisturizer with SPF 15 or greater before you leave for the day.

Continue Learning about Daily Skin Care

Help! My Skin Won’t Stop Itching
Help! My Skin Won’t Stop Itching
In The Simpsons’ cartoon, “Itchy & Scratchy,” Itchy, the blue mouse (Dan Castellaneta) repeatedly kills Scratchy, the black cat (Harry Shearer). It’s ...
How do I take care of combination skin?
Howard L. Brooks, MDHoward L. Brooks, MD
Combination skin is both dry and oily -- usually in the T-zone -- so you need to address both issues...
What skin care ingredients can help me maintain normal, healthy skin?
Ben KaminskyBen Kaminsky
To maintain normal, healthy skin, look for petrolatum, glycerin, hyaluronic acid, phospholipids,...
Are You a Makeup Hoarder?
Are You a Makeup Hoarder?