What are two essentials for daily skin care?

Mild cleansing and protecting your skin are two essentials for its daily care. Use a non-drying, mild cleanser in the morning and evening, and apply a moisturizer with SPF 15 or greater before you leave for the day.

Continue Learning about Daily Skin Care

What can I do to fight the aging of the skin around my eyes?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
To fight the aging of the skin around your eyes, which is delicate, there are a few key ingredients ...
How is glycolic acid used to treat skin?
Ben KaminskyBen Kaminsky
Glycolic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), is used in milder strengths in over-the-counter exfo...
Are skin-care products made for women better than those made for men?
Skincare products for women are not necessarily better or worse than those for men. What can be ...
What are the common preservatives used in skin care products?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
Preservatives are ingredients that kill bacteria to prevent a product from contamination.The common ...