Do experts support the skin-care product from the Dead Sea?

Having spent close to nine years living in Israel and having access to the Dead Sea, I have seen first hand how the mud and minerals extracted from the sea do their wonders for the skin. Do keep in mind that there is a big difference when using the mud at the source in Israel and buying products with extracts from the Dead Sea. There are a number of manufacturers of Dead Sea products and like with any product, the consumer should read the label before purchasing.

Continue Learning about Daily Skin Care

Tanning Beds: Worse for Your Health Than You Think
In the episode of Friends, “The One with Ross’s Tan,” Ross (David Schwimmer ) goes into a spray-on tanning booth, is befuddled by the instructions, an...
What is a good morning skincare routine?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
First thing in the morning, do the following: Step 1: Use a gentle cleanser with circular motion...
How can I get rid of a dry patch on my skin?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
If you have patches of dry skin that stick around longer than normal no matter how much moisturizer ...
How Is Phytic Acid Used to Treat Skin?
How Is Phytic Acid Used to Treat Skin?