I have oily skin, can I use something stronger on my face?

Even if you've got an oily, blemish-prone complexion, you should avoid harsh cleansers, especially scrubs. The oil that your face produces can easily be removed with a mild cleanser, and you'll prevent the additional damage that harsh scrubs and cleansing agents can cause.

Continue Learning about Daily Skin Care

Help! My Skin Won’t Stop Itching
Help! My Skin Won’t Stop Itching
In The Simpsons’ cartoon, “Itchy & Scratchy,” Itchy, the blue mouse (Dan Castellaneta) repeatedly kills Scratchy, the black cat (Harry Shearer). It’s ...
What skin care ingredients can help treat flakey and oily skin?
Ben KaminskyBen Kaminsky
To treat flakey skin, look for petrolatum, salicylic acid, mineral oil, squalane, and safflower ...
Which ingredients in skin care products should I look for?
Where there are hundreds of possible skin care ingredients, many with fancy names and expensive pric...
Dr. Tanzi on the Benefits of an In-Shower Moisturizer