How often should I do an at-home skin peel?

For your best skin results, use an at-home skin peel regularly. When using at-home peels, read the package instructions on recommended frequency of usage for optimal results; for many products, that often means weekly—but don’t let that deter you if you only have the time to peel once in a while. “Any exfoliation is better than none!” Maryland dermatologist, Noelle Sherber, MD, told us.

Continue Learning about Daily Skin Care

Americans Are Still Tanning Indoors—Here’s Why It’s So Bad for Your Health
In the summer, many people love basking in the sun and soaking up some rays, but to get that sun-kissed glow during the cooler months, some are still ...
How are the skin-care product ingredients listed?
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires manufacturers of skin care products to list ing...
How do I know if I should use a lotion or a cream?
Which moisturizer you use depends on your preference. Creams are great for dryer areas of the skin o...
How Can I Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite?