How do nutraceuticals work to promote healthy, younger-looking skin?

Dr. Doris Day, MD
Dermatology
Nutraceuticals, which are functional foods and supplements, work from inside your body to promote healthy, younger-looking skin. Watch dermatologist Doris Day, MD, explain how nutraceuticals work to positively impact the health of skin and hair.

Continue Learning about Daily Skin Care

Help! My Skin Won’t Stop Itching
Help! My Skin Won’t Stop Itching
In The Simpsons’ cartoon, “Itchy & Scratchy,” Itchy, the blue mouse (Dan Castellaneta) repeatedly kills Scratchy, the black cat (Harry Shearer). It’s ...
What should I keep in mind when using a power facial cleanser?
Shirley M. Madhere, MDShirley M. Madhere, MD
Power facial cleansers can leave your skin glowing -- if you pick one that's right for your skin...
How are peptides used to treat skin?
Ben KaminskyBen Kaminsky
Peptides have anti-inflammatory properties and are used in the treatment of skin wounds and as s...
The Difference Between Ointment and Lotion