Technically, you're not losing skin-you're actually decreasing the thickness of each cell that causes thinness and tearing (most often on the forearms). Our patients tell us that eating an ounce of walnuts a day (that's about 24 half walnuts, which provide good protein and good fat) or taking a DHA omega-3 supplement, and using petroleum jelly on the forearms helps.
- Q What can I do to protect my skin from smog?
- Q What's the best way to do an at-home skin peel?
- Q How do alpha hydroxy acids get rid of acne?
- Q How should I take care of my face if I have oily skin?
- Q What products should I use to keep my skin healthy and beautiful?
- Q What skin care ingredients can help me maintain normal, healthy skin?