Technically, you're not losing skin-you're actually decreasing the thickness of each cell that causes thinness and tearing (most often on the forearms). Our patients tell us that eating an ounce of walnuts a day (that's about 24 half walnuts, which provide good protein and good fat) or taking a DHA omega-3 supplement, and using petroleum jelly on the forearms helps.
- Q How can I take care of the skin around my eye?
- Q Should women shave their faces?
- Q What can happen when products irritate sensitive skin?
- Q When is the best time of day to moisturize?
- Q How can skin care products irritate my skin?
- Q What is a fragrance-free or unscented skin care product?