Technically, you're not losing skin-you're actually decreasing the thickness of each cell that causes thinness and tearing (most often on the forearms). Our patients tell us that eating an ounce of walnuts a day (that's about 24 half walnuts, which provide good protein and good fat) or taking a DHA omega-3 supplement, and using petroleum jelly on the forearms helps.
- Q What are the common preservatives used in skin care products?
- Q What skin care ingredients can cause irritation?
- Q How are phytosterols used in skin-care products to treat skin?
- Q What is a fragrance-free or unscented skin care product?
- Q When is the best time of day to moisturize?
- Q How should I choose an at-home skin peel?