Technically, you're not losing skin-you're actually decreasing the thickness of each cell that causes thinness and tearing (most often on the forearms). Our patients tell us that eating an ounce of walnuts a day (that's about 24 half walnuts, which provide good protein and good fat) or taking a DHA omega-3 supplement, and using petroleum jelly on the forearms helps.
- Q How can I improve my sun-damaged skin?
- Q If I have a Pitta body type, how should I take care of my skin?
- Q How is mulberry extract used to treat skin?
- Q Who should not use sunscreens?
- Q Can I mix and match different brands of cleansers and moisturizers?
- Q What are some skin care products that promote healthy skin?