Technically, you're not losing skin-you're actually decreasing the thickness of each cell that causes thinness and tearing (most often on the forearms). Our patients tell us that eating an ounce of walnuts a day (that's about 24 half walnuts, which provide good protein and good fat) or taking a DHA omega-3 supplement, and using petroleum jelly on the forearms helps.
- Q How do I take care of my skin?
- Q If I have a Vata body type, how should I take care of my skin?
- Q Are skin-care products made for women better than those made for men?
- Q Are fragrance-free products better for my skin?
- Q How can skin care products irritate my skin?
- Q Why is proper skin care important?