Technically, you're not losing skin-you're actually decreasing the thickness of each cell that causes thinness and tearing (most often on the forearms). Our patients tell us that eating an ounce of walnuts a day (that's about 24 half walnuts, which provide good protein and good fat) or taking a DHA omega-3 supplement, and using petroleum jelly on the forearms helps.
- Q Which ingredients in skin care products should I look for?
- Q How is lechthin used in skincare products to treat skin?
- Q How do I know if I should use a lotion or a cream?
- Q How are mucopolysaccharides used to treat skin?
- Q How do I take care of combination skin?
- Q Are preservatives in skin-care products necessary?