Technically, you're not losing skin-you're actually decreasing the thickness of each cell that causes thinness and tearing (most often on the forearms). Our patients tell us that eating an ounce of walnuts a day (that's about 24 half walnuts, which provide good protein and good fat) or taking a DHA omega-3 supplement, and using petroleum jelly on the forearms helps.
- Q What are active ingredients in skincare products?
- Q How should I care for my skin if I have a dark complexion?
- Q What do preservatives in skincare products do?
- Q What can I do protect my skin from damage?
- Q What happens when I put a cream or lotion on my face?
- Q How do I choose the right toner?