How should I care for my skin after restorative or cosmetic procedures?

The best post-procedure care is keeping skin hydrated and avoiding new sun damage. Using a mild cleanser that helps to maintain the skin barrier, and a moisturizer that provides hydration and sun protection, is recommended.

Continue Learning about Daily Skin Care

Americans Are Still Tanning Indoors—Here’s Why It’s So Bad for Your Health
In the summer, many people love basking in the sun and soaking up some rays, but to get that sun-kissed glow during the cooler months, some are still ...
What should I use to protect my body and face from the weather?
The weather can take a toll on the body and face.In this video, Dr. Oz challenges his audience to ch...
What skin care ingredients can help treat flakey and oily skin?
Ben KaminskyBen Kaminsky
To treat flakey skin, look for petrolatum, salicylic acid, mineral oil, squalane, and safflower ...
What's a Cheaper Alternative to Makeup Remover?