Will cyclic rosacea affect the rest of my body?

Cyclic rosacea is uncomfortable. During flare-ups, and especially in the advanced stages of the condition, your eyes may become particularly irritated and distracting and your nose may become swollen and bulbous. Fortunately, though, rosacea's biggest impact is purely on facial appearance. It is not a life-threatening disease and is not connected to any other serious health conditions. If managed properly, cyclic rosacea can have a minimal impact on your overall health.

Continue Learning about Cyclic Rosacea

What do I need to know about caring for someone with cyclic rosacea?
Since cyclic rosacea affects the face, people who suffer from it may be self-conscious or embarrasse...
Is cyclic rosacea contagious?
Cyclic rosacea is not contagious. Doctors aren't exactly sure what causes rosacea, but there is abso...
What do I do if exercise triggers my cyclic rosacea?
Because exercise causes physical strain and flushing, it is a common trigger for cyclic rosacea flar...
What's the difference between cyclic and progressive rosacea?
During a flare-up, both types of rosacea have the same symptoms and qualities. Both types go through...