How can I improve my skin that has been damaged by cyclic rosacea?

If you're suffering from cyclic rosacea, you may have noticed red lines under your skin, or thickened skin that won't go away. The red lines are from old blood vessels, and the thick skin is caused by built-up tissue. Both issues can be helped with laser therapy. In this procedure, the laser is used to disintegrate the unwanted blood vessels and tissue. Because laser therapy is surgery, it is a more serious treatment, but many people use it to help them feel better about their appearance.

Continue Learning about Cyclic Rosacea

What increases my risk for cyclic rosacea?
Doctors are still unsure about what causes cyclic rosacea, but they have found that some people are ...
How will cyclic rosacea affect my quality of life?
Cyclic rosacea won't seriously threaten your health, but it can affect your self-esteem. Because ros...
If I think I have cyclic rosacea, is it important to talk to my doctor?
Rosacea will not go away permanently, although the cyclic nature means it will fade and then flare u...
How is cyclic rosacea diagnosed?
There is no definitive test that will tell you whether or not you have the condition. Therefore, whe...