What do I need to know about caring for someone with cyclic rosacea?

Since cyclic rosacea affects the face, people who suffer from it may be self-conscious or embarrassed. Doctors have found that people with rosacea sometimes show signs of depression, so be on the look-out for depressive behavior. If your loved one seems unusually down or shows changes in appetite or behavior, encourage them to seek help from a doctor. You may be able to help by getting the person to medical appointments and making sure he or she uses any prescription medication as directed. Overall, the best thing that you can do is educate yourself about the disorder and be supportive.

Continue Learning about Cyclic Rosacea

Are there any alternative treatments for cyclic rosacea?
While only certain topical treatments and oral antibiotics have been approved as treatments for rosa...
If I think I have cyclic rosacea, is it important to talk to my doctor?
Rosacea will not go away permanently, although the cyclic nature means it will fade and then flare u...
How will cyclic rosacea affect my quality of life?
Cyclic rosacea won't seriously threaten your health, but it can affect your self-esteem. Because ros...
What's the difference between cyclic and progressive rosacea?
During a flare-up, both types of rosacea have the same symptoms and qualities. Both types go through...