If I have cyclic rosacea, am I more likely to get other skin diseases?

There is no evidence to suggest that having rosacea makes you more at risk for any other skin disease or condition. Studies have specifically found no link between rosacea and eczema or lupus. Researchers have also determined that people with rosacea are not any more likely to get skin cancer.

Continue Learning about Cyclic Rosacea

What are the symptoms of cyclic rosacea?
Redness and bumpiness on the facial skin are the two most common and obvious symptoms, which usually...
Are there different treatments for very severe cases of cyclic rosacea?
Most cases of cyclic rosacea can be helped by topical treatments and oral antibiotics. But occasiona...
How common is cyclic rosacea?
About 14 million people in the United States are currently diagnosed with rosacea, be it progressive...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with cyclic rosacea?
Since cyclic rosacea affects the face, people who suffer from it may be self-conscious or embarrasse...