What should I do if cyclic rosacea damages my self-esteem?

Many people become embarrassed or self-conscious about their facial appearance during a flare-up of cyclic rosacea. Don't be afraid to seek encouragement from friends and family members. There are also support groups online for people dealing with rosacea, and the National Rosacea Society website offers a great deal of information and tips. If you feel depressed and do not seem to be improving despite these efforts, contact your doctor with your concerns.

Continue Learning about Cyclic Rosacea

Are cyclic rosacea and adult acne the same thing?
Even though rosacea is sometimes called "adult acne," rosacea and acne are actually separate problem...
Will cyclic rosacea affect the rest of my body?
Cyclic rosacea is uncomfortable. During flare-ups, and especially in the advanced stages of the cond...
Is cyclic rosacea contagious?
Cyclic rosacea is not contagious. Doctors aren't exactly sure what causes rosacea, but there is abso...
If I have cyclic rosacea, am I more likely to get other skin diseases?
There is no evidence to suggest that having rosacea makes you more at risk for any other skin diseas...