Is cyclic rosacea contagious?

Cyclic rosacea is not contagious. Doctors aren't exactly sure what causes rosacea, but there is absolutely no research that suggests that skin contact can spread the condition. It is safe to touch and interact with people with rosacea.

Continue Learning about Cyclic Rosacea

How common is cyclic rosacea?
About 14 million people in the United States are currently diagnosed with rosacea, be it progressive...
What causes cyclic rosacea?
Much is still unknown about why people get rosacea, or why it becomes cyclical or progressive. Docto...
How is cyclic rosacea diagnosed?
There is no definitive test that will tell you whether or not you have the condition. Therefore, whe...
What do I do if exercise triggers my cyclic rosacea?
Because exercise causes physical strain and flushing, it is a common trigger for cyclic rosacea flar...