What's the future of cancer treatment?

Cancer treatment will hopefully see more involvement with the patient and family in 5 years, says Tamara Sutton, director of cancer services at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center. Watch her explain how the partnership can continue.
David B. Agus, MD
Hematology & Oncology

What's the ultimate cure for cancer? Helping the body fight it off in the first place. In this video, Dr. David Agus shares his thoughts on what cancer therapy may look like someday soon.

Continue Learning about Cutting Edge Research For Cancer

Are clinical trials available for those with cancer?
Riverside Cancer Care CenterRiverside Cancer Care Center
Yes. Clinical trials are an important treatment option for many cancer patients. To develop new, mor...
How do epidemiologists investigate cancer clusters?
It is a complicated process but put simply, epidemiologists look at the number of cancer cases in a ...
Can My Mind Help Me Fight Cancer?
Can My Mind Help Me Fight Cancer?
How Is Genetic Research Paying Off for Today's Patients?