What can I do if my child feels overwhelmed by Crohn's disease?

If your child ever feels overwhelmed, worried or sad about having Crohn's disease, remind him or her to not be scared and to talk to you as parents, to the doctors and also teachers. Your child is not alone, and there is a team there to support all the family.

Continue Learning about Crohn's Disease

What You Need to Know About Crohn’s Disease
A one-time bout of diarrhea might just be from a bad burrito, but if you frequently get diarrhea—sometimes so often you’re afraid to leave the house—y...
How is Crohn's disease treated?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
There are a lot of surgical options for the treatment of Crohn's disease, and the goal of Crohn's di...
What does it mean when someone with Crohn's disease has a flare?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
When someone with Crohn's disease has a flare, it means that the immune system is attacking the gut....
What Is the Difference Between Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease?