What can I do if my child feels overwhelmed by Crohn's disease?

If your child ever feels overwhelmed, worried or sad about having Crohn's disease, remind him or her to not be scared and to talk to you as parents, to the doctors and also teachers. Your child is not alone, and there is a team there to support all the family.

Continue Learning about Crohn's Disease

GI Relief and Symptom Checker
GI Relief and Symptom Checker
Perhaps you get diarrhea once or twice a month. Could this be a sign of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? What about people who feel gassy more often th...
What are complications of Crohn's disease?
Natalie Castro-Romero, MS, RDNatalie Castro-Romero, MS, RD
Crohn's disease has symptoms similar to those of colitis but can occur anywhere along the GI tract. ...
6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's
6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's
Want to ease pain and inflammation? Try these complementary care options.
What Is Crohn's Disease?
What Is Crohn's Disease?