What can I do if my child feels overwhelmed by Crohn's disease?

If your child ever feels overwhelmed, worried or sad about having Crohn's disease, remind him or her to not be scared and to talk to you as parents, to the doctors and also teachers. Your child is not alone, and there is a team there to support all the family.

Continue Learning about Crohn's Disease

6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's
6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's
Want to ease pain and inflammation? Try these complementary care options. Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) can be hard to reign in. When conventional...
What Is Crohn's Disease?
What Is Crohn's Disease?
What Surgical Options Are There to Treat Crohn's Disease?
What Medications Help Crohn's Disease?
What Medications Help Crohn's Disease?