What does Crohn's disease result in?

The walls of the intestine thicken because of inflammation and scar tissue. Surgery can help some patients.  The most important factor is that you find a specialist that you are comfortable with.  Every case is different and every patient is different, so make sure you have a doctor that is a specialist and one that you are comfortable with.    

Continue Learning about Crohn's Disease

6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's
6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's
Want to ease pain and inflammation? Try these complementary care options. Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) can be hard to reign in. When conventional...
What Are Some of the Emotional Aspects of Living with Crohn's Disease?
How Can I Manage Crohn's Disease?
How Can I Manage Crohn's Disease?
What Is the Difference Between Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease?