How should I eat if I have Crohn's disease?

There is no specific diet for Crohn's disease, and no foods that are known to trigger bowel inflammation. If you have Crohn's disease you need to be careful about maintaining your nutrition. You may notice less discomfort during flares if you limit your diet to more bland foods.

Continue Learning about Crohn's Disease

4 Lifestyle Changes That Can Help IBD
4 Lifestyle Changes That Can Help IBD
Bad habits can pose some big problems. They can be a major source of conflict in a relationship, and may even keep you from reaching your true potenti...
What does it mean when someone with Crohn's disease has a flare?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
When someone with Crohn's disease has a flare, it means that the immune system is attacking the gut....
6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's
6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's6 Alternative Therapies for Colitis and Crohn's
Want to ease pain and inflammation? Try these complementary care options.
What Medications Help Crohn's Disease?
What Medications Help Crohn's Disease?