How should I eat if I have Crohn's disease?

There is no specific diet for Crohn's disease, and no foods that are known to trigger bowel inflammation. If you have Crohn's disease you need to be careful about maintaining your nutrition. You may notice less discomfort during flares if you limit your diet to more bland foods.

Continue Learning about Crohn's Disease

How Crohn’s Disease Impacts Mental Health
Crohn’s disease is a chronic disorder that causes inflammation in the digestive tract. It is one of the two main types of inflammatory bowel disease (...
How does smoking affect Crohn's disease?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Smoking has numerous detrimental impacts on Crohn's disease. Smoking increases the risk of small bo...
6 Ways to Enjoy Food Despite Ulcerative Colitis
6 Ways to Enjoy Food Despite Ulcerative Colitis6 Ways to Enjoy Food Despite Ulcerative Colitis6 Ways to Enjoy Food Despite Ulcerative Colitis6 Ways to Enjoy Food Despite Ulcerative Colitis
These expert tips can help you take comfort in food again.
What Is Crohn's Disease?
What Is Crohn's Disease?