How should I eat if I have Crohn's disease?

There is no specific diet for Crohn's disease, and no foods that are known to trigger bowel inflammation. If you have Crohn's disease you need to be careful about maintaining your nutrition. You may notice less discomfort during flares if you limit your diet to more bland foods.

Continue Learning about Crohn's Disease

Understanding IBS and Other Functional GI Disorders
Perhaps you get diarrhea once or twice a month. Could this be a sign of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? What about people who feel gassy more often th...
How does smoking affect Crohn's disease?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Smoking has numerous detrimental impacts on Crohn's disease. Smoking increases the risk of small bo...
What are the symptoms of inflammatory Crohn's disease?
The more classic signs and symptoms of inflammatory Crohn's disease include the following: diarr...
What Is the Difference Between Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease?