Live Well With Crohn's DiseaseCheck Out Our Health Guide
Crohn's Disease Q&As
What is Crohn's disease?
<p>Crohn’s disease is a condition where the body's immune system gets confused and attacks cells in the gut. This causes inflammation in the gut, which makes it sore, red and swollen. The swelling can happen anywhere between the mouth and the anus, but mainly affects the small and large bowels.</p>
- QWhat are the symptoms of inflammatory Crohn's disease?
- QShould I avoid certain foods with Crohn's disease?
- QWhat does Crohn's disease result in?
- QWhat can I do if my child feels overwhelmed by Crohn's disease?
- QWhat does it mean when someone with Crohn's disease has a flare?
- QWhat are the symptoms of Crohn's disease?
- QHow is Crohn's disease treated?
- QWill I need surgery for Crohn's disease?