Who is part of the trauma surgeon team?

The trauma surgeon team consists of EMTs, emergency room staff, ICU members and much more.

Continue Learning about Critical Care

When should I take my baby to the emergency room (ER)?
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical CenterEastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
Take your baby immediately to the emergency room (ER) for an evaluation if he or she is 12 weeks of ...
Is urgent care faster than the emergency room (ER)?
Treatment at an urgent care center can be faster than in the emergency room, but this depends on the...
7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries
7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries
Some of the most common emergency surgeries can also be the riskiest.
What are the Main Differences Between Inpatient and Outpatient Care?