What special training is required for the NICU team?

There is a specific curriculum for all members of the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) team to take care of newborns. Watch George Emerson, MD, of West Hills Hospital, describe how often team members re-certify their training.

Continue Learning about Critical Care

Does Your ER Make the Grade? How the U.S. Rates
If you have an emergency, you assume that your 911 services and ER will be ready to take care of you, right?  But what if they aren’t? Unfortunately, ...
Who is part of the trauma surgeon team?
Chippenham Hospital - HCA VirginiaChippenham Hospital - HCA Virginia
The trauma surgeon team consists of EMTs, emergency room staff, ICU members and much more.
7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries
7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries
Some of the most common emergency surgeries can also be the riskiest.
What Can I Expect in Critical Care?
What Can I Expect in Critical Care?