What are the differences between Level I and Level II trauma centers?

A level I trauma center provides education for students and residents, whereas a level II trauma center is not required to educate residents.

Continue Learning about Critical Care

Does Your ER Make the Grade? How the U.S. Rates
If you have an emergency, you assume that your 911 services and ER will be ready to take care of you, right?  But what if they aren’t? Unfortunately, ...
How is MRSA treated in critical care?
Linda MartinezLinda Martinez
A critically ill person with a MRSA infection is placed in isolation. Anyone who enters must wear a ...
7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries
7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries
Some of the most common emergency surgeries can also be the riskiest.
Is Medicine More Art or Science?
Is Medicine More Art or Science?