Question

Critical Care

What questions will the 911 operator ask if I have an emergency?

• A Deborah Davis, DNP, OBGYN (Obstetrics & Gynecology), answered
    Questions  that are asked by the 911 operator will depend upon the nature of your problem.  After calling 911, you should be prepared to articulate your problem in a clear and precise manner.  The operators  are trained to respond to all emergency situations which range from drug overdoses, strokes, heart attacks, drowning victims, syncopal events, etc; the list is all-inclusive. Be prepared to listen attentively to instructions that are given by the operator as you are guided through the crisis.
How can I make sure emergency medical services (EMS) can find my house?