Is it safe to have visitors after bringing my baby home from the NICU?

It is recommended for parents to be smart and protect their baby from unnecessary risks, including germs from visitors.

Continue Learning about Critical Care

Does Your ER Make the Grade? How the U.S. Rates
If you have an emergency, you assume that your 911 services and ER will be ready to take care of you, right?  But what if they aren’t? Unfortunately, ...
What will happen at the emergency room if I don't have insurance?
Dr. Kathleen Handal, MDDr. Kathleen Handal, MD
If you don’t have insurance, understand that emergency rooms (ERs) have a federal directive under th...
7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries
7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries
Some of the most common emergency surgeries can also be the riskiest.
How Has Technology Advanced Medicine?
How Has Technology Advanced Medicine?