Is there a chapel near the ICU?

Deb Cordes
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
The location of the chapel may vary in each hospital. Ask to speak to the Chaplain on duty and they can guide you to the location. The Chaplain can also provide you and your family spiritual counseling if requested. If the Chaplain is not available ask to speak to the social worker and the social worker can provide you with the location of the Chapel.
 Dr. Cathy Provins-Churbock, PhD
Critical Care Medicine
The chapel may or may not be near the ICU but the nursing staff will be able to direct to it. The nursing staff can also help arrange spiritual counseling at the bedside.

Continue Learning about Critical Care

How do EMS workers help prepare ER staff for arriving patients?
Spotsylvania Regional Medical CenterSpotsylvania Regional Medical Center
EMS workers help prepare ER staff by starting IVs, breathing treatments, fluids and defibrillation. ...
When should I take my baby to the emergency room (ER)?
Frankfort Regional Medical CenterFrankfort Regional Medical Center
It can be hard to tell if you need to take your baby to the emergency room (ER). Obviously babies ca...
7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries
7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries7 Dangerous Emergency Surgeries
Some of the most common emergency surgeries can also be the riskiest.
What Makes for Good Critical Care?
What Makes for Good Critical Care?