Why would I consider having facial plastic surgery?

Tara Whitworth
Nursing
If you’re unhappy with the way the aging process has affected your face, facial plastic surgery may be a good option. Facial plastic surgery procedures include face lift, neck lift, brow lift, and blepharoplasty (eye lid surgery). Your physician can help you determine if facial plastic surgery is right for you.
Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
Patients who may consider having facial plastic surgery would be those who have the aging process including skin rhytides or increased skin laxity. Facial cosmetic surgery can enhance the appearance of eyelids, brows, mid face, neck, jowl, and nasolabial fold areas. Patients who do well with facial plastic surgery have realistic expectations. In general, board certified facial plastic surgeons and board certified plastic surgeons of the American Board of Plastic Surgery have the experience and judgment to perform safe cosmetic facial plastic surgery, in order to take back the years and bring you back to a new renewed self.

Continue Learning about Cosmetic Surgery

Skin Removal Surgery After Weight Loss
Skin Removal Surgery After Weight Loss
Congratulations on losing weight! Unfortunately, your battle of the bulge may not be over just yet. That’s because substantial weight loss can leave b...
What questions should I ask my plastic surgeon?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Questions that you must ask your surgeon include board certification, years in practice, records of ...
What are the latest advances in hair transplant procedures?
Anthony S. Youn, MDAnthony S. Youn, MD
One of the latest advances in hair transplantation includes a technique called follicular unit extra...
Who Is a Good Candidate for the VelaShape Body Sculpting Procedure?