How rich do I have to be to afford cosmetic plastic surgery?

Statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgery show that the vast majority of patients undergoing plastic surgery are middle-class patients who use their own disposable income. In fact, the median income for patients who undergo plastic surgery is approximately $80,000. Many plastic surgeons offer a variety of flexible financing options, and non-surgical procedures like the injection of Botox and use of fillers like Juvederm are surprisingly cost-effective -- in many cases costing little more than what a woman can expect to pay for hair coloring or salon treatment.
Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
We see patients from all walks of life and income levels in my Beverly Hills plastic surgery practice. Plastic surgery is definitely no longer just for the rich and famous. Women and men of all income levels and occupations seek cosmetic refinements of their face and bodies weekly!

Continue Learning about Cosmetic Surgery

Skin Removal Surgery After Weight Loss
Skin Removal Surgery After Weight Loss
Congratulations on losing weight! Unfortunately, your battle of the bulge may not be over just yet. That’s because substantial weight loss can leave b...
What should I expect from my plastic surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
The first thing that I want to impress upon you is having realistic expectations about plastic s...
What is an upper arm lift?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
Originally described in the 1920s, sixteen thousand upper arm lifts (brachioplasty) were perform...
Can Plastic Surgery Become an Addiction?