How can I find a plastic surgeon in Chicago area for my nose?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
Whether looking for a plastic surgeon in Chicago, Beverly Hills or New York, these are several steps that a patient can do. First, the patient should find a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon when considering body sculpting procedures. If considering rhinoplasty, the doctor should be either certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery, training in otolaryngology or a plastic surgeon who is a Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Looking on the Internet certainly is helpful in this Chicago-based area in order to find facial plastic surgeons or board certifiend plastic surgeons. Make sure you look at hundreds, if not thousands, of before and after photographs and ask a multitude of questions, including board certification, accreditation of the ambulatory center and board certification of the anesthesiologist. Lastly, make sure that the surgeon specializes in this specific operation that you hope to undertake.

Continue Learning about Cosmetic Surgery

How will I feel during a cosmetic laser procedure?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
It depends on the type of laser method:Fractionated laser: Even after an hour of numbing cream, this...
Does the VelaShape Body Sculpting Procedure Have Any Risks?
What factors should I consider when deciding on plastic surgery?
What Factors Should I Consider When Having Multiple Plastic Surgeries?