What is the muffin top procedure?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
The muffin top procedure was performed recently by Dr. Linder on the Dr. Oz show. It specifically removes the fat along the hips and lower flank areas. The fat above the C section is lower abdominal fat that is Not specifically associated with the muffin top.

Continue Learning about Cosmetic Surgery

Skin Removal Surgery After Weight Loss
Skin Removal Surgery After Weight Loss
Congratulations on losing weight! Unfortunately, your battle of the bulge may not be over just yet. That’s because substantial weight loss can leave b...
What is a direct neck skin excision?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
The direct neck skin excision is a seldom-used technique that may be making a comeback. It can e...
What should I consider while deciding the position of my breast implant?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Implants can be placed either subglandular above the muscle, submuscular, or dual plane technique, t...
How Is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
How Is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?