You should not use Preparation H if you have had an allergic reaction to it in the past or are allergic to any of its ingredients. Children should not use it unless directed to do so by a doctor. If you have diabetes, heart disease, thyroid problems, high blood pressure, or an enlarged prostate, check with your doctor to see if it is safe for you to use Preparation H and to ask about negative interactions with any medications. If you use this medication for a week and have not seen any improvement, you may need to see your doctor.
- Q What is Preparation H?
- Q Are there any side effects of Preparation H?
- Q How does Preparation H interact with other medications?
- Q How should I store Preparation H Hydrocortisone?
- Q What is the maximum daily dose of Preparation H?
- Q How does Preparation H treat hemorrhoids?