Side effects are uncommon when using Preparation H. Rectal irritation is possible, and, rarely, increased pain or bleeding. Allergic reactions, including rash, redness, swelling of the tissues, swelling of the face or mouth, or difficulty breathing, can also occur. If you experience an allergic reaction or severe side effects, call your doctor.
- Q What should I avoid while using Preparation H?
- Q How should I store Preparation H Hydrocortisone?
- Q Should I let my doctor know I am using Preparation H?
- Q How does Preparation H interact with other medications?
- Q What are the risks in using Preparation H?
- Q What is the maximum daily dose of Preparation H?