Nasacort AQ may be safely administered for long-term use. However, while using the medication you will need to have regular doctor checkups to ensure it is having no adverse effects. Adverse effects include thinning of the skin and skin that bruises easily. Additionally, the body fat in your face, neck, back, or waist may shift or change shape. You may also experience acne or unwanted facial hair. Lack of interest in sex or impotence can also be the result of long-term steroid use.
- Q Who should use Nasacort Allergy 24HR?
- Q How should I use Nasacort AQ?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Nasacort AQ?
- Q How soon after using Nasacort AQ will my symptoms improve?
- Q What is Nasacort Allergy 24HR?
- Q Is Nasacort AQ safe for pregnant or breast-feeding women to use?