Nasacort AQ may be safely administered for long-term use. However, while using the medication you will need to have regular doctor checkups to ensure it is having no adverse effects. Adverse effects include thinning of the skin and skin that bruises easily. Additionally, the body fat in your face, neck, back, or waist may shift or change shape. You may also experience acne or unwanted facial hair. Lack of interest in sex or impotence can also be the result of long-term steroid use.
- Q Are there any risks in using Nasacort AQ (triamcinolone acetonide)?
- Q Is there a generic version of Nasacort AQ?
- Q How does Nasacort AQ interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Is Nasacort AQ safe for children?
- Q What are the side effects of Nasacort AQ?
- Q Who should use Nasacort Allergy 24HR?