There isn’t currently a generic version of Nasonex available in the United States. The company that makes it, Schering-Plough, holds exclusive rights to the allergy medication until July 2014. It’s possible that the patent will be extended for a longer time, which would further prevent generic Nasonex from being produced and sold.
- Q What should I know about Nasonex before taking it?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Nasonex?
- Q What should I avoid while using Nasonex?
- Q How does Nasonex interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Who should not use Nasonex?
- Q How does Nasonex treat nasal polyps?