You should not get a flu shot or any other immunization while taking prednisolone. Even after you stop taking prednisolone, you should not get any immunizations without talking to your doctor. You should also avoid people who have recently had a live vaccine like the one taken in the mouth for polio; you may become infected. Talk to your doctor about your concerns about immunizations.
- Q What are the different forms in which prednisolone is available?
- Q Am I at risk of infection while taking prednisolone?
- Q Does prednisolone interact with other medications?
- Q Can I take prednisolone if I am diabetic?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of prednisolone?
- Q Do I need to see my doctor after I stop taking prednisolone?