You should not get a flu shot or any other immunization while taking prednisolone. Even after you stop taking prednisolone, you should not get any immunizations without talking to your doctor. You should also avoid people who have recently had a live vaccine like the one taken in the mouth for polio; you may become infected. Talk to your doctor about your concerns about immunizations.
- Q Can I stop taking prednisolone if I feel better?
- Q What are the different forms in which prednisolone is available?
- Q Can I take prednisolone if I am diabetic?
- Q What are the complications of long-term use of prednisolone?
- Q Is prednisolone available in both generic and brand versions?
- Q Can I use prednisolone if I wear contacts?