You should not get a flu shot or any other immunization while taking prednisolone. Even after you stop taking prednisolone, you should not get any immunizations without talking to your doctor. You should also avoid people who have recently had a live vaccine like the one taken in the mouth for polio; you may become infected. Talk to your doctor about your concerns about immunizations.
- Q Who should not use prednisolone oral solution?
- Q Which other medications or foods interact with prednisolone?
- Q What is prednisolone oral solution?
- Q How can I manage side effects of prednisolone?
- Q How does prednisolone relieve allergy symptoms?
- Q Can I have numbness and tingling due to Prednisolone eye drops?