You should not get a flu shot or any other immunization while taking prednisolone. Even after you stop taking prednisolone, you should not get any immunizations without talking to your doctor. You should also avoid people who have recently had a live vaccine like the one taken in the mouth for polio; you may become infected. Talk to your doctor about your concerns about immunizations.
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of prednisolone?
- Q Can I take prednisolone if I am diabetic?
- Q Can my child use prednisolone for his eyes?
- Q What are the side effects of prednisolone?
- Q What are the side effects of prednisolone oral solution?
- Q Who should take prednisolone?