You should not get a flu shot or any other immunization while taking prednisolone. Even after you stop taking prednisolone, you should not get any immunizations without talking to your doctor. You should also avoid people who have recently had a live vaccine like the one taken in the mouth for polio; you may become infected. Talk to your doctor about your concerns about immunizations.
- Q Can I drink alcohol while taking prednisolone?
- Q What are the side effects of prednisolone oral solution?
- Q Who should not use prednisolone oral solution?
- Q Can my elderly parents take prednisolone?
- Q How does prednisolone oral solution interact with other medications?
- Q Can I stop taking prednisolone if I feel better?