You should not get a flu shot or any other immunization while taking prednisolone. Even after you stop taking prednisolone, you should not get any immunizations without talking to your doctor. You should also avoid people who have recently had a live vaccine like the one taken in the mouth for polio; you may become infected. Talk to your doctor about your concerns about immunizations.
- Q What are the side effects of prednisolone?
- Q When should I call my doctor about problems with prednisolone?
- Q Which other medications or foods interact with prednisolone?
- Q Can my elderly parents take prednisolone?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of prednisolone?
- Q Can my child take prednisolone?