You should not get a flu shot or any other immunization while taking prednisolone. Even after you stop taking prednisolone, you should not get any immunizations without talking to your doctor. You should also avoid people who have recently had a live vaccine like the one taken in the mouth for polio; you may become infected. Talk to your doctor about your concerns about immunizations.
- Q What are the side effects of prednisolone oral solution?
- Q How can I prevent stomach problems when taking oral prednisolone?
- Q Can I stop taking prednisolone if I feel better?
- Q How does prednisolone work to reduce inflammation?
- Q When should I call my doctor about problems with prednisolone?
- Q How does prednisolone relieve allergy symptoms?