You should not get a flu shot or any other immunization while taking prednisolone. Even after you stop taking prednisolone, you should not get any immunizations without talking to your doctor. You should also avoid people who have recently had a live vaccine like the one taken in the mouth for polio; you may become infected. Talk to your doctor about your concerns about immunizations.
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of prednisolone?
- Q Can I take prednisolone if I am diabetic?
- Q What are the side effects of prednisolone oral solution?
- Q When should I call my doctor about problems with prednisolone?
- Q How does prednisolone oral solution interact with other medications?
- Q What are the complications of long-term use of prednisolone?