You should not drink alcohol while taking prednisolone. Drinking alcoholic beverages such as beer and wine can cause stomach problems and make other side effects more severe. Talk with your doctor about limiting how much and often you drink alcohol, and other changes you need to make while taking prednisolone.
- Q Who should not use prednisolone?
- Q Does prednisolone interact with other medications?
- Q Which other medications or foods interact with prednisolone?
- Q Can my child use prednisolone for his eyes?
- Q Who should take prednisolone?
- Q How does prednisolone relieve allergy symptoms?