You should not drink alcohol while taking prednisolone. Drinking alcoholic beverages such as beer and wine can cause stomach problems and make other side effects more severe. Talk with your doctor about limiting how much and often you drink alcohol, and other changes you need to make while taking prednisolone.
- Q What are the complications of long-term use of prednisolone?
- Q Can I take prednisolone if I am diabetic?
- Q Which other medications or foods interact with prednisolone?
- Q What should I know about prednisolone?
- Q Does prednisolone interact with other medications?
- Q How does prednisolone oral solution interact with other medications?