You should not drink alcohol while taking prednisolone. Drinking alcoholic beverages such as beer and wine can cause stomach problems and make other side effects more severe. Talk with your doctor about limiting how much and often you drink alcohol, and other changes you need to make while taking prednisolone.
- Q What is prednisolone oral solution?
- Q How can I prevent stomach problems when taking oral prednisolone?
- Q Can I have numbness and tingling due to Prednisolone eye drops?
- Q Can my child take prednisolone?
- Q Is prednisolone available in both generic and brand versions?
- Q Can I take prednisolone if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?