How is the digestive system linked to aging?

Considering all the other life-threatening health problems we tend to worry about, it may seem that digestive distress ranks somewhere between canker sores and bunions in the pecking order of age-related problems. But the truth is that there's a whole world inside your gut (quite literally, depending on what you eat) that influences how you age. When you eat too much and engage in excessive calorie consumption, you don't allow the ultimate antiager—calorie restriction—to give you the benefits of longevity.
You: Staying Young: The Owner's Manual for Extending Your Warranty

International bestselling authors of YOU: The Owner's Manual and YOU: On a Diet give you all the tools and know-how to stay young and defy the ageing process. Drawing lively parallels between your...

Continue Learning about Corns, Calluses & Bunions

The Bunion Blues
The Bunion Blues
Paul Bunyan and his sidekick Babe, the Blue Ox, were characters in lumberjack folklore for years before William Laughead composed a direct mail pamphl...
What are calluses and corns?
Christopher Chiodo, MDChristopher Chiodo, MD
Many people have calluses or corns. They appear as areas of hardened, sometimes yellow skin on p...
When should I call my doctor if I have bunions?
You should call your doctor if your bunions are causing you pain or changing the way you walk or exe...
What Shoes Are Good for Bunions?
What Shoes Are Good for Bunions?