What is a delicious, healthy way to prepare chicken thighs?

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

High-protein, flavor-packed skinless chicken thighs are a terrific bargain. Make them ahead of time on a Sunday to enjoy throughout the week. Poach in water to keep them juicy, then shred or chop up meat and use in your family's favorite dishes. This is a great way to satisfy a household where everyone eats differently; the meat can be used in versatile ways to satisfy everyone -- in tacos, wraps, salads and more.

This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com.

Continue Learning about Cooking & Health

Grill Safely Without the Toxic Risks
Grill Safely Without the Toxic Risks
When the weather is just right, it’s hard not to fire up the grill. Eating a lot of grilled protein amps-up the risk of pancreatic cancer and some stu...
Are butter alternatives healthy?
Cindy GayCindy Gay
Soft spread margarine made with canola and olive blends are healthy. Always choose these instead of ...
Why use grape seed oil in cooking?
Jackie NewgentJackie Newgent
Grapeseed oil has a high smoke point. That means you can use it for all cooking purposes, even high ...
How Can I Feed a Large Family In an Easy and Healthy Way?