How should I slice vegetables?

Face it: You'd eat more vegetables if they weren't such a pain to slice and dice. Here's help: In this video, celebrity chef and Dr. Oz Show guest Gail Simmons  demonstrates a gadget that makes quick, hassle-free work of veggie prep.

Continue Learning about Cooking & Health

How You Cook Affects How You Age
How You Cook Affects How You Age
For 56 percent of the 200 million Americans who live in a home with a grill (charcoal or gas) barbequing is a year-round passion. And that means you m...
How should I consume apples?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Wash organically grown apples gently by rinsing them under cool water and patting them dry with a pa...
How do I check food temperature to prevent food-related illness?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Harmful bacteria are destroyed when foods are cooked to proper temperatures. To reduce your risk of ...
What's a Safe Way to Grill Foods So They Don't Cause Cancer?