If you enjoy raw oats moistened with water, by all means eat them that way. But if you prefer cooked oats, made perhaps with part low-fat milk and topped with some chopped strawberries and apple, you aren't sacrificing anything and may, in fact, be gaining something extra.
- Q How should I eat legumes?
- Q How can I cook fresh, homemade meals if I'm a busy mom?
- Q Can adding spices to my meals improve my health?
- Q What are the ways in which I can serve cranberries?
- Q What are some time-saving essentials for cooking healthy meals?
- Q How do I make healthy fruit pies?