If you enjoy raw oats moistened with water, by all means eat them that way. But if you prefer cooked oats, made perhaps with part low-fat milk and topped with some chopped strawberries and apple, you aren't sacrificing anything and may, in fact, be gaining something extra.
- Q What cooking methods retain antioxidants in foods?
- Q How do I cook old recipes in a nonfat way?
- Q How should I cook foods to get the most health benefits out of them?
- Q What is a healthy way to cook pasta?
- Q Why should we not overcook vegetables?
- Q What are cooking oil sprays?