If you enjoy raw oats moistened with water, by all means eat them that way. But if you prefer cooked oats, made perhaps with part low-fat milk and topped with some chopped strawberries and apple, you aren't sacrificing anything and may, in fact, be gaining something extra.
- Q What are the ways in which I can serve dates?
- Q What is healthier to cook in, aluminum or nonstick?
- Q How can I eat more cranberries?
- Q Why use grape seed oil in cooking?
- Q What are low-fat ways to prepare chicken?
- Q How do I check food temperature to prevent food-related illness?