How can I avoid eating too much?

Because your stomach is roughly the size of your fist, eating meals larger than your fist can stretch your stomach beyond what's comfortable or healthy. Eat a little fat first. Then, pause before the rest of the meal. Also, stop eating as soon as you first sense you're getting full. If you keep eating, you'll end up feeling too full.
The RealAge Makeover: Take Years off Your Looks and Add Them to Your Life

Why not live at 60 feeling like you did at 35?Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? By following the specific recommendations that reverse...

Continue Learning about Controlling Appetite

Control Your Appetite with Repetition
Control Your Appetite with Repetition
Want a simple, no-frills trick for cutting back on calories? Repeat yourself. That is, repeat your meals and practice habitual eating. Research shows...
When I cut calories to lose weight I am very hungry. Is this normal?
Todd Townes - Sharecare Fitness ExpertTodd Townes - Sharecare Fitness Expert
Yes. It will take some time for your body to get used to its new calorie intake. Keep your water int...
What can I do to reduce my cravings for sweets?
Chris PowellChris Powell
To reduce cravings for sweets, keep in mind that you may be mistaking thirst for hunger, so try drin...
Curb the Munchies With This Water-Filled Food