Irregular bleeding or spotting is pretty common during the first few months of treatment with estradiol/norethindrone (Activella) and most women stop having periods after 6 months of treatment.
- Q How do statins help reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol?
- Q How does the MDP Kit of Technetium Injection interact with other drugs?
- Q What are the side effects of the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q Who should not use the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q Why can't more beneficial substances be made into drugs?
- Q Can progestin-only birth control cause infertility?