Irregular bleeding or spotting is pretty common during the first few months of treatment with estradiol/norethindrone (Activella) and most women stop having periods after 6 months of treatment.
- Q What is the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q Are generic drugs as safe as name-brand medications?
- Q Will I gain weight if I stop taking prescription stimulants?
- Q What are the possible benefits of appetite suppressants?
- Q How do oral contraceptives affect uterine fibroids?
- Q Is generic medication as effective as brand name medication?