Irregular bleeding or spotting is pretty common during the first few months of treatment with estradiol/norethindrone (Activella) and most women stop having periods after 6 months of treatment.
- Q What drives the sale of statin drugs?
- Q What is a generic name?
- Q What are the most common prescription drugs that cause side effects?
- Q What are the side effects of statin drugs?
- Q How do oral contraceptives affect uterine fibroids?
- Q Why can't more beneficial substances be made into drugs?