Irregular bleeding or spotting is pretty common during the first few months of treatment with estradiol/norethindrone (Activella) and most women stop having periods after 6 months of treatment.
- Q What medication may prompt hallucinations?
- Q How does the MDP Kit of Technetium Injection interact with other drugs?
- Q Will I gain weight if I stop taking prescription stimulants?
- Q What are cell receptor sites?
- Q What is a generic name?
- Q How do statins help reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol?