Irregular bleeding or spotting is pretty common during the first few months of treatment with estradiol/norethindrone (Activella) and most women stop having periods after 6 months of treatment.
- Q Can progestin-only birth control cause infertility?
- Q How do statins help reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol?
- Q What medication may prompt hallucinations?
- Q What are the side effects of the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q What are the benefits of statin drugs?
- Q What are fibric acid derivatives?