Irregular bleeding or spotting is pretty common during the first few months of treatment with estradiol/norethindrone (Activella) and most women stop having periods after 6 months of treatment.
- Q How does the MDP Kit of Technetium Injection interact with other drugs?
- Q Can progestin-only birth control cause infertility?
- Q What are the possible benefits of appetite suppressants?
- Q What are fibric acid derivatives?
- Q What are the benefits of statin drugs?
- Q How do statins help reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol?