Irregular bleeding or spotting is pretty common during the first few months of treatment with estradiol/norethindrone (Activella) and most women stop having periods after 6 months of treatment.
- Q What should I know about the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q What is the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q How do oral contraceptives affect uterine fibroids?
- Q What are central agonists?
- Q How do statins help reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol?
- Q What are the possible benefits of appetite suppressants?