There is no specific information about the maximum daily dose for medroXyprogesterone acetate. The normal daily dose is dependent on the reason you are taking it. However, it is important to note that overdose is possible with medroXyprogesterone acetate. If you believe you may have taken too much of your medication, call your doctor right away.
- Q Do medroxyprogesterone acetate tablets interact with other substances?
- Q As a teen, what is Medroxyprogesterone (Depo-Provera)?
- Q Who should take medroXyprogesterone acetate?
- Q Is medroXyprogesterone acetate safe for pregnant women?
- Q Can I take medroxyprogesterone acetate if I have diabetes?
- Q Who should not take medroXyprogesterone acetate?