There is no specific information about the maximum daily dose for medroXyprogesterone acetate. The normal daily dose is dependent on the reason you are taking it. However, it is important to note that overdose is possible with medroXyprogesterone acetate. If you believe you may have taken too much of your medication, call your doctor right away.
- Q Is medroXyprogesterone acetate safe for pregnant women?
- Q As a teen, what is Medroxyprogesterone (Depo-Provera)?
- Q Do medroxyprogesterone acetate tablets interact with other substances?
- Q What are medroxyprogesterone acetate tablets?
- Q What should I know before taking medroxyprogesterone acetate tablets?
- Q Is medroXyprogesterone acetate used for birth control?