There is no specific information about the maximum daily dose for medroXyprogesterone acetate. The normal daily dose is dependent on the reason you are taking it. However, it is important to note that overdose is possible with medroXyprogesterone acetate. If you believe you may have taken too much of your medication, call your doctor right away.
- Q What are the side effects of medroxyprogesterone acetate tablets?
- Q Do medroxyprogesterone acetate tablets interact with other substances?
- Q Are there any side effects associated with taking medroxyprogesterone?
- Q Should I tell my doctor I am taking medroXyprogesterone acetate?
- Q Can I take medroxyprogesterone acetate if I have diabetes?
- Q What are the risks of taking medroXyprogesterone acetate?