There is no specific information about the maximum daily dose for medroXyprogesterone acetate. The normal daily dose is dependent on the reason you are taking it. However, it is important to note that overdose is possible with medroXyprogesterone acetate. If you believe you may have taken too much of your medication, call your doctor right away.
- Q Can I take medroxyprogesterone acetate if I have diabetes?
- Q Is it possible to overdose on medroXyprogesterone acetate?
- Q What should I avoid while taking medroXyprogesterone acetate?
- Q As a teen, what is Medroxyprogesterone (Depo-Provera)?
- Q What are the side effects of medroxyprogesterone acetate tablets?
- Q Should I tell my doctor I am taking medroXyprogesterone acetate?