Generic versions of the birth control drug Nordette are available under a variety of labels, including Levora, Altavera and Portia. All generic versions are approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and contain the two female hormones in the same dosage forms as Nordette, although their inactive ingredients may be different.
- Q When should I call my doctor if I am taking Nordette?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Nordette?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Nordette?
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Nordette?
- Q What is Nordette?
- Q What should I know about Nordette before taking it?