When you take the birth control pill Gildess (norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol), you will probably have a monthly period during the week when you don't take the light-green pills. However, monthly bleeding may get lighter after you've been on Gildess for a while or even disappear. On the other hand, if you've skipped some pills, a missed period may mean that you're pregnant. If you have taken the pills regularly but miss two periods in a row, stop taking the pills and call your doctor, because you may be pregnant.
- Q Why might I need a backup form of birth control if I take Gildess?
- Q What is the difference between Gildess and Gildess FE?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Gildess?
- Q Can taking Gildess cause breast cancer?
- Q Can I take Gildess if I am breastfeeding?
- Q Can taking Gildess cause cervical cancer?