When you take the birth control pill Gildess (norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol), you will probably have a monthly period during the week when you don't take the light-green pills. However, monthly bleeding may get lighter after you've been on Gildess for a while or even disappear. On the other hand, if you've skipped some pills, a missed period may mean that you're pregnant. If you have taken the pills regularly but miss two periods in a row, stop taking the pills and call your doctor, because you may be pregnant.
- Q How effective is Gildess?
- Q Is there a generic version of Gildess?
- Q What is the difference between Gildess and Gildess FE?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Gildess?
- Q Can taking Gildess cause breast cancer?
- Q Can taking Gildess during early pregnancy cause birth defects?