If your child is constipated after surgery, start your child on a diet high in fiber. Foods such as vegetables, oranges, raisins, beans, peas, nuts, whole-grain foods, other fruits, and high-fiber cereals can help with constipation. Drinking more fluids can also reduce constipation problems.
- Q How do I know if my child is constipated?
- Q How often should my child have a stool?
- Q How can I ease my child's constipation?
- Q Should I use mineral oil to treat my child's constipation?
- Q What can I do if my baby is constipated?
- Q How is a child experiencing constipation treated?